Friday, August 20, 2010

Wish to Return


It was a cold and quite night and as usually due to my sleeping disorder I'm wide awake at the hours that I should not be. So without wasting time, I force myself to get started with my assignment that is due next monday. At the same time I had the TV on so I had something to watch whenever I had nothing in my mind to put it into my assignment.

While watching the cartoon, a sudden flash back hit my mind, and it was a flash back that indeed I wish i could relive once more. I had the flash back of my very younger days in my life. Where I had nothing in my mind but cartoons, toys and afternoon naps. It was indeed the time I dearly miss.

Everyday my routine was as simple as coming back from school, have my lunch nap, waking up just in time to watch either Barney N friends or Power Rangers. Then my mom would pick me up from my granny's as soon she finish work. It was indeed a life where I need not to worry much about anything, No responsibility, no nothing.

At that age was also a age where the word "pain", "scared" and "impossible" did not exist in my dictionary of words, I remembered I could just jump down from our school stairs 1 floor up from the corridor, nothing would run through my mind as would i get injured from this, I never think of consequences not the negative outcome of it. If an idea pops in all we had to do was just carry on with it without thinking twice. The best part of it is, when we are so kicked into the fun and enjoyed what we were doing, pain did not existed to out feelings. Nothing hurt even it should have. It was the wonder of that age. I really do miss those times and just wish to re-live it once more if given the very chance to do so.

No comments: