Thursday, August 19, 2010

When Hunger Strikes

Ever wonder why is it when your hungry, but there is no food around and the weather is bad for you to go out? is it because God doesn't want you to eat? 

Its 11.15pm and I'm here starving!!! did a very bad mistake for eating too early. I had my dinner around 6pm and thats the bad time! The worst part now is there is no food at home for me to eat and the weather is just throwing cats and dogs onto earth. 

ARGH!!! there are some frozen food in the fridge thought is is just a small light at the end of the tunnel to my hunger, but thinking of the clean up I have to do after my satisfied meals just brings the mood down!!! 

Well just finish practice today and had a new drummer to the group which to me a whole lot of a big relive once more. At least the vision of us giving a good show for this years Youth Jam is going to be a promising one. Even we are not as good as other bands but our mission is to give out a clean and good show for the people who is there supporting us! Well do come for this year youth jam and enjoy yourself to music, dance and just plain fun!!! Come and release your stress with head bangs and maybe to an evening of sheer fun and excitement!! 

Well, I think I shall fry up the burgers to fill my tummy!! the hunger is killing me and its making me type nonsense here!!! hahahha!! 

  
The Hunger is making me go crazy!!!!

No comments: