Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It Will Never Leave


I was going through my picture library on my hard disk when I came a upon an album that named school. As I open it, memories came flooding into my mind, as if it was a tsunami hitting a small island. Gushes of memories came pouring into my mind, freshly recalled all fun and laughter, bitter and sadness that we as a class when through together for the entire five years in a school that we used to hate so much and to be dearly missed of it memories now.

School was a place that no kid ever loved going. Sending a kid to school is like putting a dog in a cage, we have never loved school for all thousands of reasons. At that moment we could easily pick up a pen and write at least 5 to 6 pages essay on why we hated school so much and could never even finish a 2 page homework. That was how much we hated school, but years has passed and we have finally gain out passports to leave school for good and move into our own ways in life, some to further their studies, some to take on the corporate world, and some just to take life easy.

Even dreams came true to all of us, but deep in our hearts we actually loved going to school. All the friends, the chicky and naughty stuff we loved doing and basically just to drive the teachers up the wall. I recalled we used to climb to the schools rooftop and running around like wild monkeys set free. Life is school was surely something that I will never forget, it was a place where life lessons were learnt and groom. I just loved the way how we took school day by day just so easily, nothing was to be worried. Seriously said, here is a clear comparison on how laid back I was back in school. I have a cousin and she is of the same age as me, Me and her were like heaven and hell, she was heaven and of course I was hell. She was the daughter and the student every teacher and parents of asian mind set dreamt off, and I was the one that every teacher and parent pray every night just to change. HAHAHAHA!! well actually i'm not that bad, just a little of a rascal I may say. Alright, it was SPM year, and yes every student were studying for their life, sacrifice of time for television, computer games and weekend outing to the mall to just stay home to read read read and read, hoping and praying to memorize every single fact and note to their brains.

As for us! HA!!! the boys of 5B Georgetown Secondary school, were having a honeymoon year, homework were never done till the ver next morning when we will wait for the smartest kid to walk in to class just to get his book to copy his work. Extra classes were extra after school hours for us to head on to cyber cafe to play some games. Well no matter how we still manage to get through SPM alright. I miss the guys from my secondary school the times we had were just priceless. All of our mind we just free from worries and stress and was just filled with fun.

Well I would love to share all the stories on the chicky-ness we had done before, but if were to do so. You will never ever finish reading this particular post! HAHAHA! alright then signing off for now!! WIll be back with more!!

2 comments:

Ivan Cheah said...

that pukima bukan 5B one..

dia pendatang

Big.Bear said...

lol! hahahaha!! tell him that la! lol