Saturday, August 21, 2010

1.52 am

I have always wondered how my mom use to be able to put be to bed at 9pm back in my primary school days and now I am here uncontrolled and had turn my time to a full change. I do admit that i do have bad sleeping time practice and until now I am really shock to know how bad it is.

Well it practically normal for every teenager to stay up till late, but usually will be heading to bed when the clock strikes 3am or 4am. As for me, I have come to a stage that when ever it passes 12 midnight, my eyes are fully wide open till the sun rises. It came to a point for me that I need the sun to be up to be able to fall into my long mind resting sleep. I have forced myself to sleep many times but I need the aid of sleeping pills to actually sleep when the moon is up. I'm so darn screwed.

Life has indeed too a 180 degree turn on me. When the society are in their deep sleep, dreaming of the places that they ever wish of visiting, or spending time with they most loved ones by a place that doesn't exist in the world. I am here facing the computer writing blogs and putting my mind in assignments. Oh God please help me to turn back my life.

Hence, I was unable to fall asleep, for the pass few night I have been thinking of all the things that I want to do before I am actually 6 feet under the grown of burn in to ashes.

1. Sky diving
2. Bungee jumping
3. To own a fast car
4. To own a landed property
5. Start up a family
6. Obtain a Masters qualification
7. Be able to make my name up on the industry I'm in
8. Get my dad a horse
9. Go on a Euro trip
10. Bag packing
11. Get shit faced drunk
12. To have a wedding ceremony like no other
13. Be able to ram the accelerator of a Formula 1 car
14. To have coffee with a famous person
15. Invent something on my own
16. Fly a plane
17. Be able to motivate someone to succeed in life
18. To be a dad

Well this is all that is in my mind and what I have taught so far, though I know some of it are ridiculous wishes and some are yet to be impossible, well I'm sorry my mind is just wondering and thinking crap! HAHA! so please do bare with my nonsense for this post

No comments: