Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Day I Shall Not Forget!

Hi guys!! I'm finally back with another update!! this is about the whole last 5 days doing a wonderful job!! which were liaison officers for the international dragon boat race which was held in Penang Teluk Bahang Dam! it was fun as in a way was

  1. We stays for free at a 5 start hotel which was Holiday Inn.
  2. We had wonderful American buffet breakfast every morning!'
  3. Meet up with great people from all around the world.
  4. Had a whole lots of beer to drink!
  5. Had a big blast of a street party!
It was great and i actually miss it so much and wanna do it again next year! the team that i was assign to was the UAE which stands for United Arab Emirates, my team is the Shangri-La Abu Dhabi Dragons. I had so much fun being with them as they were so friendly and nice to me.

The other team members were good as well we had team from Hong Kong, Arab, Philippine, Singapore, Thailand and Boston.

I believe everybody had a blast throughout the whole event!! and I shall not explain any longer and shall let my pictures do the talking!

Our Morning breakfast

Cheers to PR life!

Wheeee I'm ready to Cheek In

The team i was assign to!! Coolest Team! Miss you guys!

After the Final Race!

With UAE Team Cpt, Jason Mackenzie

With UAE Team Manager, Sarah Edgar

With the rest of the team!!

All the Liaison Officers

Last day, before sending my team off to Macau!


Lastly all I can say is that, I really enjoyed this whole 5 days meeting new people and learning alot from the job! It was certainly a great experience and much fun!! and I'm gonna, and wanna do it again next year! and i'm choose to be with UAE once more!! see you guys next year!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

(For more pictures visit my Facebook profile Thank You!)

No comments: