Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've Finally Saw the Light!!

I've finally made it half way through the tunnel!! I see LIGHT!! HAHAHA!! Alright, i'm not insane or something, it is just i'm rejoicing because I could finally do 5 math equations out of 6 in my comm research class and thanks to some strongs support from my loved ones!

Math has always been a strong enemy 2 towards me since I stoped scoring 100% in std 3! hahaha! since then i've never liked math and it always haunt me with those funny funny symbols like +,-,x,/ and those z, x, y stuff.! I would never understand why must math be so complicating and why not just gives us the figures so we could press it out on the calculator and get the freaking answers! HAHAAHA!! anyway I finally got the groove and I hope to maintain it till my next class! HAHAHA!


Those equations are actually my work!! HAHA!!

2 comments: