Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Ritual of a New Gay Conversion!

I believe everyone of us who has a religious believe know that every religion newcomers are required to go through some certain ritual of conversion, as for the Christians are baptism and the Muslim goes through the sunat, and for Buddhist and Hindu I'm not really sure. Nevertheless I'm very sure there are some certain rituals to go through or follow.

Well, few days back, the guys some how trashed into my house for some help for assignment and some needed the space to practice a dance formation. Surprisingly it was not the only agenda happened. It seems there was a new ritual which I myself just found out, which is the conversion to be a gay, and in gay i do mean men n men relationship or in another words sword fighting.

So moving on, the lucky man that was going through the conversion were Mr Dwayne Tan. It seems that he had finally found his through path in life which is to leave the straight life path and take a turn to the gay path in life! So i shall not explain any further as I know many are dying to see the conversion process! so enjoy the pictures as well as the video!

The Master giving the ball massage.

Time for some sword fight!
(Just look at Dwayne's face! OMG he's loving it!)

Some triple stack action!

Lastly he's officially Gay! after a kick on the balls!


Now, let me present to you on the video of the Gay Conversion Ritual!
ENJOY!



Dwayne! Congratulation

No comments: