Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Gay Ritual!

Recently I just do not know why but my friends are turning gay one by one! honestly! I just do not know what is actually the main change that influence them to take this track of life! the 1st example is our buddy Vick and Jeremy! It happen on the night of our college talent nite event where jeremy started sucking on Vick's chest and to my surprise his facial expression shows that he likes it!! here's the picture!

Look at Vick's big smile!

Next happen was just recently last night at our friends Banana Ben's place! it was after dinner where we decided to hang in Banana's place and to me that, it's been 2 yrs I've known him and I've never been to his place!

When we step foot in his room i found something that really did amaze me very very much! It was an Ogawa Massage chair / mini compo! where your able to plug your Ipod, Mp3 player PC or anything to in and it becomes your speaker!

So that became my seat for the night where I enjoyed the massage and relaxing to some smooth Kenny G tunes! where out of a sudden I hear moans coming from the bed! and when I turn my head to look, this was what I saw!!!

The Relaxing Ogawa massage chair / Mini compo!






I really do not know what is happening!

No comments: