Saturday, May 16, 2009

PaintBall Show down!

Well i'm kinda late for this post due to the lack of picture required! alright actually last month our mass comm society had done a great job in organizing a paintball shoot out for the student of HCC! As usual, I just love this sport so much that i form my team with an intention to play for fun.

To my very big surprise we bag home the 2nd prize sadly to say my mates were kinda down from the lost, but hey you guys had a good new experience right? and i'm sure you all had fun!! well there is nothing much to say! so just enjoy the pictures!!!

Dimetrix Crew!

Our lifes were on these mask and markers!

Can't find me? Spot me with this logo on my shirt! or the one without the Vest!

Big.Bear
Dam my hair was messy!!

Benny Kitt!

Vicky Boy!

Bernie Mac!

Dimetrix Crew in Action!

The Second Prize we bag home!!

No comments: