Saturday, January 17, 2009

Internship with Queensbay!

HI! it has been a week into my internship with the CP Group in Queensbay mall and all i can say is great. Well traning with them is really a lucky star shining above me, there is so much to learn from them and all are fairly knowledgable in their work.

Though we are trainees but the management treat us as part of their staff, well cant comapre the salary off course but in sense of staff benefits, they actually gave us each our very own desk, name tags which doesn't has the word trainee but instead management. furthermore they even gave us the benefit of a free parking in the Queensbay mall car park upstairs by using a touch 'n' go card.

Having been there for a week now my job is not that hectic because we are now incharge of the redemption counter. you might think, WHAT! REDEMPTION COUNTER?! well to me i feel that its in one of the steps into learning where you always need to start from scratch to get a beautiful work of art to admire at. even i'm doing redemption counter for the moment i felt that there is much to learn in terms of experience in dealing with customer service. because not all human being is nice to you. so that all for the moment so looking forward in the weeks to come with my internship with them!

The office.

My very own desk for the coming weeks with CP Group

The shirt that will gain you respect around the mall by wearing it!

The best card on the block! FREE PARKING!

Deco-ed my desk with Urban Cr3atures Boxies!

My daily job for the moment until Feb 9

No comments: