Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year Luck my ASS!!

Well it Chinese new year and everybody from the media to the normal people on the streets are saying oh its the year of the OX, brings good luck and prosperity and bla....bla.....bla!

All this things are a big bullshit man. if i were to link this to what has happen to me well, the year of the OX is gonna be a hell year for me. so lets start off by, work k, I have to meet a person every single day who seems to have anger management problem, early in the morning, she would be pulling her goddam face like someone had thrown rubbish in her mouth, and i feel she is a sexist as well as she only talks nicely to females and treet males like some animal. the way she talks to me as if i owe her one fucking load of money or I just killed her parents or something lidat!

beside the Bitch problem in work. is a accident which i met on the 2nd day of CNY. great day to bang someones ass on the road ride? and guess what i wasn't event speeding, it was a traffic jam instead. I brake and my brakes we not working so well so MUAKZ! i kissed a new Nissan Sylphy's ass! and following the bad luck i had to fork out RM 300 from my ang pau money to pay the stupid police fine for banging the ass! screw the ox man! haihz!


Visit the police for CNY to give them RM300 Ang Pau


My car's damages

Had to tie up the nissans ass bcoz the boot cannot close!

No comments: