Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Mood!

Alright it was the 3rd day of CNY and it was a working day for me, during the entire time I notice the amount of people actually come and gather in shopping malls, and most of them are not Penang people but out station people, but this people do bring in the mood of CNY to everybody. event I was working on that very day and most of my office people were on leave I'm glad I was here to see and enjoy the deco, lion dances, candy from china and everythings!


The Decorations


The 5 element Lion Dance


The Art of Cand

so next is the videos which i've snap from the lion dance performance and also the art of the candy blowing! during the video i had to snap part of a young lady which I didnt expect an expression which would be given to the candy blowing art. so watch for urself and enjoy!



No comments: