Monday, January 19, 2009

Exciting Moment!

HI!!!! i'm so excited at the moment, industrail trining has gone from a scale of good to awesome! even just by doing redemption counter for the moment, customer service can be really tough at times! but still day by day we are trying to make it better! and guess wat today was the 1st time we manage to give out all the item! YAHOOOOO!!! HAHA!

Well what is making me excited is is not because we manage to give out all the item, the main excitement is, that my supervisor is actually putting her trust into us, and trust i mean is by asking us to brainstrom for a HAPPENING event in QUEENSBAY MALL! WHERE, IT's ALL HAPPENING HERE!!! i'm so excited its really a time to let my mind run free and travel wild far from this conservative earth and to bring out the extreme!

I really do hope that our proposal for the event would be used, which i'm gonna be so proud and exited off! I'm glad that Queensbay mall has given me a chance to train with them, i have a feeling that i'm gonna learn and gain much experience and useful tip and advise from all of them in the office!

Well i got to submit my ideas by this thursday! so i really hope that its somethings that they haven't done it before in the entire life!

No comments: