Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stepping Up to the Beat of Life!!


Here comes another movie review by Big.Bear! HAHA! Sounds like I am some huge and recognize movie reviewer or critic. Alright enough of the crap, back to the business. Last friday, I went for a movie and it was "Step Up 3". My overall for the movie is 2 thumbs up!! 

Well it is kind of weird that I would love it, even I am not a dancer myself, and the movie has a very basic storyline pattern where a crew who has a rival crew, which they compete in a big dance off, where the crew needs the prize money for something and has traitors who left the crew, and when all hope seems to be lost they come back with a huge blow of awesomeness and take the prize and everybody live happily ever after. So not so special as it would be, but why I liked it is because of how was the movie shot, in terms of its angles, and editing where it made us as audience in the cinema feel like we were actually in the battle ground watching the crews battling it off to victory.

I was a follower of Step Up since the 1st till the 2nd and I told myself I would not miss the 3rd. It was a money worth actually, but kind of regret that i did not watch it earlier when they actually had the 3D on.
The movie did not only promoted dance and solely on dance battles hence had strong value of brotherhood and friendship. Where together as one, nothing is impossible to be achieve.

In life we will never survive if we choose to walk a path alone. No matter how we need friends and family to be there for us as we walk through the path of live. We need each other to balance up when we are crossing a narrow wooden beam of a shaky bridge that comes along out journey in life. 

Step Up was good that in every scene of friendship there is a touch of reality, where as friends we will tend to neglect some of our friend for goals in life, but true friend do not leave you, but is always there for you no matter what the situation that we are facing, for these people are your friend to be kept, remembered and cherish. 

So I would say Step Up 3 is a must watch movie and should not be missed!!! catch it in your local cinemas, DVD or what ever medium that you can get your hands on to watch the movie.

No comments: