Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Zippo Collection!

I'm BACK!!! lol so here is the recent update on my precious zippo collection so far!! hope to obtain more but here are my 1st 6 so far!! so hope you guys like the picture and the collection! if interested to collect, feel free to ask!



My 1st lighter! Navy Matte with Zippo Logo.
Lighter Code : D 05

My 2nd Lighter, Founders Lighter Brush Chrome
Lighter Code : C 02

My 3rd lighter, Jim Beam 3 Barrels Black Matte.
Lighter Code : F 05

My 4th lighter, High Polish Chrome with zippo logo
Lighter Code : D 08

My 5th lighter, Black Matte w Zippo Logo & Border
Lighter Code : I 05

Precious 6th lighter,Orange Matte w Zippo Logo
Lighter Code : H 04

This are the entire 6 lighters that I have so far! so the following pictures are just the lighter is a creative photo shoot by photographer Mr. Bachan!


Photograph by Bachan

No comments: