Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hell Has Returned!!

I wanna start this post with a simple question to all!

DO YOU LIKE MATH!?

Well if you do then you will never understand this post but is u freaking hate math just like me! you basically understand what I'm saying!

I've hated math since the day i step foot into science stream during my form 4 days, the main reason? i failed every single science subjuect throughtout the whole two year! but with miracle I passed for SPM. so enough of the miracle.

I taught I was math free when i step foot into a whole new world of college, but i was wrong, now at my final semester my nightmare has returned to me! MATH! EQUATIONS! SYMBOLS like Z,X,Y,S, with Root, power of two! Confidents level all this crap!!! i dun even know what the hell it this!!! i really hope i can cope though this stupid thing!!

Banana's work sheet!

Bern's worksheet

MY WORKSHEET!!!! HAHAHA!

No comments: