Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Modeling in Malls

Queensbay Mall Model search was on and we decided to take a trip down to visit the play where I've been working there everyday for the pass three months. nothing has change much but the crowd that nite was OMG!

Artist such as Juwita Suwito, Serena C and Roshan came for the event as well! I wanted to get a picture with them so badly but the security was so so tight! how i wish i was working still and I could grab some cool PICs! HAHAHA!

Alright, since Queensbay had their very own model search we decided to have our very own as well! so we travel through out the mall and ended up in F.O.S where we were trying out cloths for ourself but not buying them! HAHAHA! What to do we are student! NO CASH! well it was nice a relaxing night! so here are some pictures so you could imagine! Enjoy!


The Stage for the Model Search

Serena C and Roshan as the Emcee

Now its time for our very own publicity! HAHAHAHA!!!


So how do i look Sexy?

Am I too Big for this? HAHA!

How do I look?!

Alrite its nothing odd for Ade to wear, But for bern? i think sumtin is wrong!

I think he's planing a Hawaai trip!

I think he's trying to get there on this DUMBO!

No comments: