Monday, March 16, 2009

MC in Mall = A Ride OF Hell + Fun!

Well this post is about my MC experience in Queensbay mall, yes MC Big.Bear has done some MC-ing before but this time is wasn't any normal MC, i had to carry the image of myself, Queensbay Mall and so as well the event to the unknown public.

The experience was so hair raising that my heart was pounding as if it's gonna just tear thru my chest and run away from my body! but yet again with help from my techniques of keeping cool and clam, i manage to pull myself thru it and to bring it to a successful event!

Here are some pictures from the entire event!


The Stage.
(may look small, but it's scary!)


Preparation Moment!




Action Time!






The Crowd That nearly made me die of heart attack!!




Some of the Contestant in Action

But event this event nearly gave me a heart attack and die, at the end of it, was a great experience and also a fun time as well!

No comments: