Wednesday, March 25, 2009

50 Days of many feeling and moment!

Alright, it has been 50 days of great experience with Queensbay mall, and through out the entire time, I've seen my college mates, lot of them putting up msg on their MSN, Facebook, Friendster and etc saying how much they learn from the company they went to and they believe they have consume the most out of their company than anyone of their friends who are training in other companies.

Well honestly speaking, such words are totally not the phares to be said, I believe everybody has learnt as much as you, me, and everybody did, no matter your in a hotel line, advertising, consultant, malls, production house, tv station anywhere... everybody learnt a handful of experience and knowledge in their hands to be taken home.

Indeed it has been 50 days and for some 57 days or more, well for me my experience with Queenbay Mall, has been an experience for me, so much boxes of unanswered questions had been opened up, for me, I usually thought running a mall was like piece of cake, so what, but being in there did made me realise the work load that they all need to cope in events, leasing, marketing, sealing up deals with sponsers, tennants, and etc.

My journey with them was indeed a journey of experience and new-found knowledge, I can really say that what ever exam I took in college which I studied like hell just to pass didn't help much in my training, the assignments I did also didnt play a part in my training. When I step foot there on the 1st day to the ending , it was a whole new level of learning, everything was new for me, just a new born child in the world. As i said earlier, everyone had learnt alot during this period of time, it is just at what aspect did you learn more from, it is in terms of designing? managing? organising? shooting? editing? new-found technics? or skills? its all diverse from each individual. as for me i can say that I've learnt alot, but for me and all of you, we learnt the same, but in the different field that each and everyone of us step foot in.

It all depends on the efford that each and everyone of us take to actually give in out best and to gain the best of it, you can be sent to any company but without the attitude to make the best out of it, all depends on you, whether you want to gain and learn from it or just take it as a stupid company and learn nothing from it.

I would also like to thank Queensbay Mall such as Wendy, Doreen, Rohaini, Mr Lim for the great Advise, time and patients to actually bring us in, to trains us under your arms with usefull tips and advise for us, and Kelly thank you for actually trusting me in your events, which really did help me into gaining much experience in the task that I'm doings.

So hope to see all of you again in future! and once again hello to my final sem in student life!

ps: to all my college mates who read this, hope there is no hard feelings as i'm not attacking anybody in this particular post! sorry if it has cause any hard feelings..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Big Bear

That's a good write you have going there. Anyway, it is a pleasure to have worked with you. And Thank You for the sharing and for bringing in the Country & Western event to QBM.

Do keep in touch, hear?

Cheers,
Doreen

Big.Bear said...

thankz! and i'll be back to visit soon!
next month! hahahaha! its been a pleasure working in QBM also!