Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Coming of 2011

2010 is coming to an end with just 2 more days to go, and many have been posting their new years resolution on facebook, twitter, blogs and even vlogs on youtube.

Well as year holds 365 days and for me my 365 days has been ups and downs. Hence I always recall what my mom use to tell me wen I was in my primary age. "suffer now and enjoy later in life" but non of us would love to suffer. This year I did go through a big bump in life which is the lost of my cherish relationship.

Well do not get me wrong, of being an emo person and stuff, but a five years relationship isn't hard to just let go and to carry on in life. I use to be someone who listens to break up stories all the time but now I know how hard is it. Starting a relationship is easy, maintaining I have to say is hard, but to move on in life is just plain torture. Lord please help me go through this.


Well besides the down parts I have to say my dream of playing paintball professionally has finally came true. I've always wanted to join a team and train for tournament and league and now is my chance. My suite is coming in soon from the states and I can't wait to be fully geared up and hit the fields and train for the coming Sultan Cup!!!

Well my new year resolution is simple.

1) Try to move on in life. I really don't want to be in this situation.
2) Train well and play paintball to a high level
3) Get wasted at least once
4) To live life to the maximum level
5) Establish my band to be known

5 resolution is enough for me and is gonna be hard for me to complete all this resolution but at least a goal is set for me to achieve. Wish me luck though!!

No comments: