Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birth of My Photography Journey

Hi Guys!!! its just been a wonderful weekend and starting of a wonderful journey, last sunday i just got my very 1st camera on my own, and its a Nikon DSLR D60. It all started like this when I decided 2 own a camera on my own. I used to take alot of pictures back then but always with my phone and not a real camera.

So i was planning on a compact camera due to the tight control of my budget, but after many consultation of photographers, all the advise was to save a little more money and get myself a DSLR, with that I was really down as people see me as a DSLR person and i could only afford a compact. Suddenly of of the very blue my mom! I repeat! MY MOM!! decided to lend me the money to get a DSLR, even i had to pay her back for it, but for the FIRST TIME!! after being her son for 20 years! she is finally saying something new to me to actually lending me some money for my CAM!! so last sunday! I just got myself a DSLR for the first time and its my new toy.

Ps: girl if your reading this, don't worry I will let u play with the cam as I promise!

Alright since I got myself the cam (with the help of mom) I've shooting alot lately and trying to get it right with the cam as it is my first time holding a DSLR, as I always play for a short while using my friends one. so enough take, and some pics I've took with my new toy!!

My new toy

Some pics taken to get the hang of my cam!


ps: advise, comments, critics are all highly encourage to be thrown in!!

No comments: