Thursday, October 9, 2008

OverSleep Day!

Today on the 8th October, I shall say its a day to really remember. I do not know why but it seems today 6 people from my college had been caught up with the OVERSLEPT Virus, some miss the class and some were late for class.

today among the 6 people were:-
  • ME!
  • Bernard
  • Young KOK
  • Banana
  • Jo(late)
  • Eric
  • Emily
thank God that my classmates had gave me a call to ake me up. when i woke up i was in a huge shock and rush like a mad horse to get ready and speed to college but yet i still miss my frist class, but lucky i was in time for my test at the 10am class. i was so relief when i manage to step foot in collge just in time.

haihz what to do, i already obtain my 1st absent since i entered college last year. yet just take it easy it's all in everydays works.

i just cant figure out how could this happen for the first time there were so many people over slept and this names mention are the people who would not miss a class even if their sick except for Banana.

well a guess over sleeping was a disease which was release last nite and had infected all of us! HAHA!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Jo never missed classes serious but skipped. ^^

ant said...

Imay ong pls dont pollute my name ok~Ekhem...i oso dunoe y i overslept!goshh...sounds so ridiculous..haha

Big.Bear said...

hahahaha! tt's y 8 oct is a day to really remember, bcoz all the ppl who were late and absent are the ppl who people who we dont expect to!

Anonymous said...

if i twaz absent would it be normal?

Big.Bear said...

jeremy if u miss ur class is a very normal thing for u but not for us!

Anonymous said...

where's my recognition for being the latest among all?! LOL!

Big.Bear said...

opps! guess i miss out on that! hahahaha! but well done! the award goes to mr eric! hahaha