Friday, October 3, 2008

Culture Shock

It was on 3 oct 2008, when my mind on something which i've view for 19 years of my life has change. as usual i was a thursday night and i was in church havin my normal practice and then when for a nice drink (sirap ais) at a near by coffeeshop. everything when smooth, until i reach home.

i was shock when i walked into my room as the entire room was filled with smoke,it was like a fire starting in my room and as if the entire house is gonna burn down because of it. i quicky took a huge fan and blew the smoky away as if a fireman was putting out a fire, i wanted to see what is the main cause of the fire. After the smoke was blown away and my vision was once cleared like a blind man could see again, I went into another huge shock, its all because a M*****F**K*** Red Indian was on my bed making smoke signals.

i when in and asked him who the hell are you and why are you in my room making smoke signals. So he responded that he could find his way back home. he was a lost sheep in town. Then to another big surprise he took out his laptop and said its bcoz my laptop (MacBook) ran out of batt and i cant check my global map to find my way home and i got to use my traditional smoke signals.

he couldn't charge it because he cant find my power point to plug into. so i helped him charge and he manage to find his way back to his people. he was so happy as if he had won the grand 4D Million Dollar prize and started doing some rediculious actions to potray his happiness.

Once he left my house, i was stil wondering how in the world did tt M*****F**K** entered my room? Hmmmm.....






The M*****F**K*** Red Indian who ended up in my room!


No comments: