Friday, April 15, 2011

Paintball Frenzy


HCC Paintball Club Logo


Hola!! como ya se!! I wonder how long has it been since I last drop a new post up here. Well I'm back once again, and this time is about paintball!!

Recently I just got myself into a paintball team which is trains for tournament and competitions under the division 4 category, in another words the beginner category, I'm extremly high with my new found sport as I have always wanted and dream to join a team rather playing paintball just for fun and once in a blue moon!

Got myself my very first suit as and a mask which I got it for free from my coach! hahahaha! how lucky! Save RM 350 for a new mask. Well with this hype feeling for paintball, me and my buddies it time to start one in my college as well and just 3 weeks back Han Chiang College now has its very own paintball club!!! Well thats all I have to say for now! Hope that more members come in to join and enjoy the game of paintball!!!

No comments: