Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Crisis of the REDS


I shall not say much but as we all know the main crisis in the English Premier League is the Reds being at the bottom 3 of the table, the team that never walks alone is gonna be walking alone to the bottom division if they do not buck their butts up and bring it up above the danger zone.

Hence what I'm about to share to you are some jokes which I came across on a friends profile status. It kinda creative and funny! So enjoy!

Joke No. 1
Met a fairy today who granted me one wish. 
"I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."
"Fine," I said, "I want to die when liverpool win the premier league."
"You crafty cunt!" said the fair
y.


Joke No.2

I bumped into a man crying uncontrollably outside a department store in Liverpool yesterday, and all he could go on about was how he hates this time of year, dressing up in a ridiculous red outfit and embarrassing himself in front of thousands of people.
I said, "Look, Mr.Gerrard, you chose to play for Liverpool."


Credit to Sanjeevan Manoharan for the awesome jokes.

No comments: