Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Haunting!

Its 3.33am and i'm right here writing this post!! and to top it of i need to be at youth park later at 7.30am! yet i'm still not on my bed with Zzzz coming out of my mouth!

The reason is the feeling which i cant even describe it! and i keep thinking of quitting KDU and to go back to Han Chiang to do my degree instead! but the down part is the fees i paid to KDU was already 7K.

I dunno is it me or what is just that KDU doesn't has the atmosphere that makes me excited to go to college to study, its not a perfect study environment for me, but yet i'm scared of the cert, if i go back to han chiang will it be an easy route for me to further my masters degree in future?

This is a freaking huge confusion for me!! what should i do? i do not know, but something tells me i should follow my this feeling and go back to han chiang, because i had this same feeling during my diploma in han chiang, i choose broadcasting to major at first, but being in that class for just a week i was having this disturb feeling, because i had my mind on PR as well, as soon i change over to PR, everything was once again peaceful!! so should i follow this choice right now??

1 comment:

Ivan Cheah said...

i have the exact same feeling as u do