Saturday, October 3, 2009

snap snap snap once again!

well it has been a long time since i went on a photography outing already, so happen my friend Mr.Ivan Cheah spend his money on the latest canon DSLR 500D, and wanted me to teach him a thing or two about using a slr, what was weird was, it was hard to teach him as I was using a Nikon and he a canon!! both from two different worlds!! well nevertheless i just say he find!! we he did some shooting on his own! well here are some from my part!! tried out my new macro filters!! pretty cool!!! amd also step in to some panoramic!! not really to a perfect scale but alright i can say! just need some practice! hahahaha!! enjoy the pictures!


A minor waterfall in the Botanical Garden

Doin some Macro shots with my new macro +4 filters


No comments: