Monday, August 24, 2009

Balik Pulau Outing

Well to my own knowledge it has been awhile since I have Updated my blog post! well I'm really sorry for keep all of you waiting and opening to see nothing new is up.

Alright what has happen since i last updated was we went on a photography outing again and it was to the small town of Balik Pulau, where life over there is just so much slower and easy going. It is just like the Jamaicans who sit around listen to Bob Marley and smoke weed, whereby this people just sit and laze in the old classic coffee shops, enjoying there black coffee ( Kopi'O ) and reading the newspapers.

well it was a nice outing so here are the shoots which was taken by me!


The Balik Pulau Catholic Church

Some Close up shots

Some self-Portrait of Kok as our model

some silhouette



Well for more pictures go over to my facebook profile and check them out! just go to this link

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=97739&id=686137875&l=1688269b8d

No comments: