Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hard Disk = Hard Discovery

Hi guys!! i'm back after a long break. sorry, its bcoz my pc crash on me and i need to wait for turn to use my dad's laptop. so since i have the chance now i decide to update a bit for u guys! well this was a few weeks back where me and ma buddy KG got bored during work and with a lil exploration from the drawers, guess what we found?

A hard disk, which has gone to computer heaven. so we decided to give an op just to check out it organs! so he's the pictures. the video for this will be up soon. for the moment is just pictures.











It was sure hard work but we manage to tear it apart for the greater good of knowledge!

2 comments:

Joy SQ said...

This guy i knew him....He is one of my good friends.....

Big.Bear said...

ya i know! lol! hahaha!