Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hectic, Stress, yet successful

My grandma's 70th birthday just passed and everything was a huge success, it really paid off to see everyone enjoyed themselves, but most of all is my grandma herself. Never the less I couldn't done it without my friends who really stayed with me helping me out thru out the night just to prepare for the dinner. the night before the dinner they were all in my house doing the preparation. Ben, Chilli n Bro thankz alot for helping me out.

Well after seeing the dinner was a success it was also a huge relief 2 our hearts. so once again, photos for you guys to enjoy.


Building the Puppets

Tension Moment

Finding solutions!

Haha Buster's cousin!

The Building up.

The Birthday Cake

Me and my grandma!

Cousins and Grandma

Me and Chris
Chris and Bern

Try to find the thrill of taking picture from our reflections.

~Bros~

Jamming with StageCoach

Guys! thats , all~! see ya in the next post!




No comments: