Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do NOT buy Han Chiang Mass Comm Society T-Shirt!

To the students of Mass Comm School in Han Chiang I would like to say that

" DO NOT BUY THE MASS COMM SOCIETY T-SHIRT"


why do i say so is because, its just plain STUPID, according to some sources that it is a complusary for all mass comm student to buy the shirt and to wear it on a fix day to school.

so if you agree with, i thank you so very much in doing so, but here is to the people who does not agree with me. let me give you my reasons on why i do not want to buy your T-shirt.


First reason is, i come to Han Chiang College is with a purpose to study a course which is mass comm, and my aim is to excel in it get my diploma and to further my ground to be a successful person in life. i believe that is everybodys' mission and vision. so you cant just force me and say i'm part of the mass comm society, just because i'm studying that course, which i did not agreed in joining the society. i didn't even get a form to sign my membership and have not event attended a meeting for it. so i don't consider myself as a member of that society but just a student of the mass communication school.

Second reason is about the price. who in the world is gonna pay RM 16 or 14 for a t shirt? that so dam expensive. for RM 16 i can enjoy a nice meal at a coffeshop with friend or if in the context of a shirt i could buy 2 t shirt from Reject Shop for the same
amount of money (believe me, i'm a guy).

Last but not least is the design, was that the design with the most vote from the students? well if it is then the students of Han Chiang really dont have any taste for a good design. As for me i'm not gonna wear that shirt in public nor in college. i cant imagine that when i walk in to college and the whole canteen is filled with people wearing the same shirt as me! DAM ITS GONNA BE LIKE HIGH SCHOOL! come on man we are in college now! don't uniform us with t shirts.

The best part was somebody said that by buying the t shirt is like keeping memories. hello my fren, if i want to keep memories of my buddies i would rather design my own shirt and let my buddies sign it, that is a memory, not to spend RM 16 for a shirt which i don't even like the design, it gonna be more of a NIGHTMARE then a memory.

YAAA! not forgetting a part that made me laugh, they said if people don't want to buy the shirt
(people like me) give their names to the admin office. WTF are they gonna do to us friend! kick us out of the college just because we didnt buy the shirt? or stopping us from taking our final examination? that will be plain stupid!

One think for sure, i'm not the only one who is againts this idea, i bet there is a big population who agrees on my points as well. so to the society you should really learn how to organize your stuff man, learn how to use the word compulsary man, we are paying to study, remember that and also bare in your minds that this is no more a high school life where everything is easy going.

2 comments:

@doLf!sHo0 said...

i'm 1000% agree with ur opinion!!!
jz post the photo to support ur facts

Big.Bear said...

i dun have the photo la! haha